Custom Search

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ten on Tuesday!!!!! 6-28-2011

Ok, so I really wanted to get some cool Red, White and Blue recipes together for my ten on Tuesday since July 4th is quickly approaching but today is not a great day for me.  Headaches are bad and just not feeling that great.  Instead I am going to do a quick list of my favorite books to read or make that Authors.  I do a lot of reading so books become my get away.  I don't mean books about illnesses or the crap I go through every day, I have to deal with that, this is something I do to not think of that. Books I use to help me day dream or take my mind off of the pain and daily grind.

1. Nora Roberts
2. James Patterson
3. Stephenie Meyer
4. Catherine Coulter
5. Anne Rice
6. Richelle Mead
7. Dan Brown
8. Mary Higgins Clark
9. Sandra Brown
10.Katherine Stone

These are some of the authors I have read numberous books from.  Of course there are many others.  I am sorry for cutting it short, but hopefully in the next day or two I will get to add some fun recipes for July 4th.  I hope you have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment