Custom Search

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Insomnia: Can't sleep? Try cooling your brain - latimes.com

Insomnia: Can't sleep? Try cooling your brain - latimes.com

Had to put this on here. Will be talking to my doctor about this. I am a severe Insomniac. I, for some crazy reason, can not sleep at night. I have tried a whole lot of things, with no success. I have no idea if it is purely from the fibro pain or the fact that I am still on the "nightshift" mentality that I have lived for over 15 years prior to not working. The bad thing is I do remember even when working nights, and being exhausted, I could not sleep and with 12 hour shifts, having to fight for sleep, was not good. Read the information, tell me what you think. I would also love to hear about anything that may have helped you get to sleep. Share with me your positives and maybe it will help someone else. Also thank you to Felicia Fibro for finding this info and sharing it first. Check out her site by clicking her button on the right side of my page. Remember, the more you find out, the more you are informed, the more you will be able to handle and deal with this mystery and invisible illness. Also, please if you like my blog, follow me. That way you won't miss any info posted and I always hope for comments, questions, stories and responses, interaction with others helps everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment