Custom Search

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Can't Sleep

As you can see, there is a whole bunch of links listed on the blog.  Ok, I could not sleep.  I did however find some great places to go for support and words of kindness when you are feeling down, besides here of course.  I find myself stuck awake quite often in the middle of the night.  Tired, but uncomfortable.  Usually my legs are crampy and my head hurts. I have taken all my meds to you would think that would autoitmatically knock me out, but it does not.  It would be, however, very amusing if I had a video camera set up in my room and you would see me try and stand up and walk, say, to the bathroom about an hour after my meds.  Let's just say if you have ever been really intoxicated, multiply that by 10 and you would get the picture.  I often run into the wall, the dresser, trip over the feet I have had in the same place for 39 years and finally end safely my destination only to hopefully make it back to my bed in one piece.  And then the doctor wonders why I don't want to take the meds all day long and that I would for the most part rather fight through the pain.  Hello, some people may like living their lifes high all the time, I am not one of them.  I don't like the out of body experiences all the time.  Have you ever tried to grocery shop while strung out on your meds.  It truly is not an easy task and without and without a list and a patient co-shopper you might as well forget it.  Well honestly I am ready for sleep now finally.  I have a long couple of days ahead.  I am heading home to see some family and then bring some back down to my house.  I will let you all know how the drive goes and how my body decides to react.  If you are out  there and have any travel tips, or are going somewhere and would like to share how your trip went, pain wise, family wise, or what ever, please do.  Have a great holiday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment